03 February 2012

February already?!

Here's a bunch of stuff I've done since the last post. I'd recommend checking out my Tumblr if you want more frequent updates (plus other stuff that doesn't make it here). I seem to post there more often for some reason, not sure why!

 Collaboration with Robaato

Su Wu from Kung Fu Panda - Secrets of the Masters

'Closet Monster' card (parody of Sully from Monsters Inc.) for Jak & Poi iPhone game


Space Alpaca, beware of them re-entering the Earth's atmosphere!



3 comments:

Aseph ( as-if ) :-) said...

Hey Ben I love these illustrations and how you get the colors to pop so brilliantly!

Great work.

Logan Pearsall said...

dude, the monster in the wardrobe is sick!

Kannon Do said...

Love your artwork especially the tiger? How old are you? Why r u drawing my little pony?